This video is the second chapter from our “Learn Elements Today” DVD. It showcases some basic Photoshop Elements concepts that are use throughout the tutorials found on this site and in the magazine. The tips covered in this video include:
- Working with panels and palettes;
- Discovering the Options bar;
- Turning tool tips on and off;
- Working with the Color Picker (including the foreground and background colors);
- Undo and the History panel;
- Arranging multiple windows on-screen; and
- Creating, opening and saving documents.
Problems viewing this video? Try opening it in a new window.